This website may need to collect your personal data. These data are directly collected from you. The following Policy so enacts principles and guidelines relating to the protection of your personal data and has the objective to inform you on:
Personal data this website collects and purposes of collecting,
The way these personal data are processed,
Your rights related to your personal data.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
Tennis Club Lillois Lille Métropole (« The Club »), 22 rue du Mal Assis, 59 000 Lille.
Purposes of data collecting
Data are collected in order to:
Be able to answer to an Internet user when the latter asks for some information in the “Contact” page,
Be able to deal with any ticket order booked by an Internet user in the “Tickets” page,
Be able to deal with any order form loaded from “Becoming sponsor” page,
Be able to deal with any credential request on Play In Challenger in the “Credentials” page.
Dissociation vis à vis d’autres liens
Les données sont collectées afin :
- De pouvoir répondre à un internaute lorsque celui-ci demande des renseignements depuis l’onglet ‘Contact’,
- De pouvoir traiter toute commande de places effectuée par un internaute depuis l’onglet ‘Billetterie’,
- De pouvoir traiter tout bon de commande téléchargé depuis l’onglet ‘Devenir partenaire’,
- De pouvoir traiter toute demande d’accréditation sur le Play In Challenger depuis l’onglet ‘Accréditations’.
Type of personal data used
This website may collect your following personal data; name, first name, address, job, phone number (fix, mobile, office), e-mail.
Transfer of your personal data to third countries
Tennis Club Lillois Lille Métropole only processes your personal data within the European Union territory (EU).
Storage of your data
Your personal data are stored for a period of time not exceeding the one necessary to purposes for which they are collected and processed, then deleted after 5 years.
Any person, whose personal data are processed by Tennis Club Lillois Lille Métropole has, in accordance with articles 38 to 40 of the Act of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties amended in 2018, following rights related to its personal data: right of access, right to information, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to object.
According to the cases, the Club will not always be legally obliged to favourably answer to requests related to these rights.
If you wish to exercise these rights, you can contact the Club by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by regular mail at following address: 22 Rue du Mal Assis, 59 000 LILLE. The Club commits to answer to your exercise rights requests within 14 days.
Right of making a complaint to the CNIL
Deactivation of cookies
Definitions in the meaning of GDPR
- Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations, which is performed on your personal data.
- Data controller: Tennis Club Lillois Lille Métropole, which, as manager of Play In Challenger, may process your personal data.